Geometrizing the Four Causes through symmetry breaking categories
By Frank van den Bovenkamp, TrigunaMedia / TGMResearch, email@example.com
date: Dec. 03, 2017
1. Fundamentals, causal category:
- The Four Causes exist together as a ground state, but are indistinghuishable
- If the causes are mapped, the symmetry is broken
- The groundstate is axiomatically 3-dimensional (3 Phi ratio excitations..)
Synchronized Path Integral - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV5KjgRo2c8
A Quantum theory of microvita - http://microvita.com/
2. Bifurcation / symmetry breaking category:
3. Geometrical category (non-trivial vector representation)
Role of platonics in symmetry breaking:
- The cube and octahedron can be bifurcated into 8 resp. 6 sub-bodies and represent the geometrized "visible creation space"
- The icosahedron and dodecahedron cannot be bifurcated and represent the geometrized "invisible creation space"
- The tetra can partially be bifurcated and functions as the intermediate
The factor 8 volumetric recursion represents 8 energy levels, encoding the nucleus plus 7 electron shells / topologies or matter waves.
Ref.: G. Srinivasan, FvdB
- The tetra is a viable geometrical representation of the mapping of the Four Causes
- Categories here have been applied in vector space, i.e. not to the synergetic part
© All rights reserved, Frank van den Bovenkamp, TrigunaMedia / TGMResearch, 2017